The human body is a dumping ground of toxins and waste products. It’s because we don’t realize the importance of detoxing, which has major consequences on our health. The body can be flushed out with natural substances like foot pads made from 100% natural ingredients without any side effects. Detox foot pads are one such way that you can wear for hours at a time! Wear the detox foot pads for how long. If you are interested, browse this site to get a useful source on detox patch.
Detox foot pads last for about 8 hours and can be worn overnight. They are not meant to be worn for longer than one consecutive day. The effects of the program only last 24 hours, so it’s important to change pads daily for maximum results.
For best results, use Detox foot pads once per week along with a healthy diet and exercise plan. You can then continue to use them as often as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Procedure to Use Detox Foot Pads
Here are some procedures to use detox foot pads:
- Apply 1 detox foot pad to each foot and place your feet on a dry towel
- Place a clean dry towel over the top of the feet
- Ensure that all toes are tucked under the footpad
- Wear for 2-4 hours or as recommended by a doctor
- Remove and discard the footpads from the bottom of the feet
- Rinse off any residue from the bottom of your feet with warm water
- Pat dry with a clean towel
- Apply 2-3 drops of lotion to each foot
- Put on socks and wear overnight for best results
Steps in Using Detox Foot Pads
- It is important to read the instructions carefully before applying the detox foot pad onto your feet. Also, you may need to consult your doctor before using the detox foot pads if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Remove the detox foot pad from its package and carefully peel it apart to reveal the adhesive side. If one of the sides does not want to separate easily, then you should consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take one detox footpad and apply it to your left foot. However, if you want to give both feet an equal treatment then make two appointments for yourself or ask a friend or family member to help out with applying a one-foot pad to your right foot.
- Carefully apply each detox foot pad by pressing the adhesive side firmly onto the ball of your left or right foot. This is very important because if you do not adhere it properly then it may fall off and this will limit its effectiveness.
- Once the detox foot pads have been applied properly to your feet, cover them with clean socks to keep them in place and for hygiene purposes.
- You should know that it takes around two to four hours for the foot patches to take effect on your feet so try not to get too distracted while they are working their magic on your body.
- After completing this treatment on your feet, it is essential to rinse off the residue on the bottom of your feet with some warm water before patting them dry with a clean towel.
It’s important to remember that different people will need different lengths of time. However, for most adults, it is recommended to wear them for at least five hours per day or up to eight overnight. The instructions are usually written inside your pack so make sure you read these before use!